Monday, August 30, 2010

Do not pay an expensive Lacrosse Backstop, Make Your Own for less!

Taking a strong lacrosse crucial in these days when you do not want to pay $ 300 a pop for a broken window. Your child is only in sport, the flogging of a solid rubber ball is connected to a network. The fastest ever recorded was shot 111 hours of miles of competition from Paul Rabil MLL All-Star. But children so early 7 years, the ball is 45 hours enough to kill those miles, in order, is to shoot.

The installation of a back-up network behind the door, not some big company or trymore than one window was broken. I've seen in stores Lacrosse Backstop sell for $ 500 and up to $ 2,000. With these prices I prefer my chances in the hope that I am not breaking a window. If you would still save money compared to buying one of these nylon high price and a set of aluminum.

Fortunately, I put my network, which cost me less than $ 80. I put a network of sports I bought from Amazon.com, connected to a 16-gauge cable to my house. I'm screwed then a 2X 4 in a game of the series and wraps the wire. And surprisingly, I have a backstop cost Lacrosse! I was with my now 5 years. I can shoot the mid-80s and not the net broken. And the way I connected the network that prevents me to keep for the winter or move some product only mow the huge lawn.

So there ya go, no need to waste money on an expensive product, but inside you build your own for a fraction of the price.

For pictures and a clearerGuide to how I created my visit Lacrosse Guy-ide

No comments:

Post a Comment